Access to certain freelance articles and other features within this publication (i.e. photographs, classifieds, etc...) may not be available.
Certain freelance articles previously available have been removed by LexisNexis pursuant to the publisher's directions.
PROQUEST INFORMATION AND LEARNING COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE LICENSED MATERIALS OR ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATED TO THE LICENSED MATERIALS OR THEIR USE.
Asian Journal of Finance & Accounting publishes papers in all area of finance and accounting.
The following are some of the topical areas covered:
- Behavioural finance
- Efficiency of stock and foreign exchange markets
- International parity conditions
- Valuation of securities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cost of capital and capital budgeting
- Modelling time-varying volatility of financial assets
- Time-varying correlations, betas and copulas
- Market microstructure
- Islamic finance
- Financial reporting and international financial reporting standards
- Public sector accounting and auditing
- Corporate governance
- Audit expectation gap
- Market for audit services
- Determinants of job satisfaction of accounting academics
- Determinants of various disclosures in company annual reports
- Earnings management
- Auditing standards