Access to certain freelance articles and other features within this publication (i.e. photographs, classifieds, etc...) may not be available.
Climate Spectator is Australia's first website dedicated to the business of climate - attracting business and industry leaders, policy makers and investors.
Climate Spectator covers not just the science and politics of climate change, but also the key business parameters: the massive flows of investment expected in coming years and decades, the changing business models, the new technology, and the creation of new markets and investment propositions.
The website is broken into five distinct sections:
1. Policy and science speaks for itself and covers developments in Australia and overseas.
2. Smart energy focuses on the new energy sources, smart grids and energy efficiency that will transform the way we produce and consume energy.
3. CleanTech focuses on cutting edge innovations and ideas.
4. Green Business monitors how companies and industries are transforming themselves and looking at new opportunities.
5. Enviro-Markets are a vital part of the equation and this section will focuses on various markets and the investment case for the green economy.